Sunday 25 December 2011

Welcome to my New Blog...^.^

Assalamualaikum...

Well, hey readers..This is my new alternative blog..
(Click me ..This is my other blog...)
Actually, the reason why I create this blog is because I want to make it as my 'virtual diary'
Simply said, I want to record my memory of 'important days in my life' in this little blog..

Kenapa aku becakap English pulak ni..?!?!? XD
K'fine, kembali kepada tujuan asal..
Hurm, kan aku sudah ada satu blog, kenapa mau buat lagi..?
Gini, yg blog satu tu tujuan dia tuk perkongsian ilmu, pengalaman dan perspektif terhadap sesuatu perkara..

So, I don't think its nice to mix these two..
Because I believe people won't want to read this BORING DIARY...XD
Thus to prevent people from get bored by my entries in my 'more-knowledgeable-blog', I create this..

KENAPA BAH AKU BECAKAP ENGLISH NI....?!?!?!?!?

Hahaha...Sorry, sorry..
So, if you bosan-bosan, or you hav nothin' to do, I'd like to say that you are most welcome to visit this blog..(and ofcourse, follow me..hekhek)
Alright then, see yah~ ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment